[TYPO3-dev] order of rendering of plugins

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Jan 30 10:35:55 CET 2008

thanks gijs

no i don't want to call external pi's classes.. (since they are just called right to perform their duties)

what i say is:

since the TS setup is an ordered array...

if i put:

10 < plugin.pi1
20 < plugin.pi2

and then the output

###PLUGIN_pi2###
###PLUGIN_pi1###

why is pi2 called first?
can't typo3 use the TS array order to call plugins?

(i tried with all caching possibilities of the TEMPLATE object, to put pi2 and INT non cached, but nothing)

any other hint?

stefano