[TYPO3-dev] Template error outside TS templates

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Tue Jan 29 09:09:40 CET 2008

Hi,

i have a problem on a trunk installation and i don't know what happens.
I lost my output (blank screen) while saving one value in t3editor.
In Adminpanel or Object Browser it shows up one error:
Line 7654: A multiline value section is not ended with a parenthesis!

(btw: there should be an option with a link to jump right to the template
error)

That's strange, because Templates end with line 7652 so i have no idea what
to do.
Any tip ?

vg  Steffen