[TYPO3-dev] Soution: Page is being generated

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Mon Jan 28 19:21:53 CET 2008

"Georg Ringer" <mail-spam at ringerge.org> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1201543976.11376.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Devs should be paid sponsored, but to be honest, I'm not particularly
>> happy with the situation. TYPO3 has been mostly volunteer work and I fear
>> that Bernahrd may start an unhealthy trend.
>
> I agree with you Masi but at the same time I really appreciate the work of
> Bernhard but IMO it is the wrong way to develop a solution, present it and
> demand afterwards money for a work nobody really asked for.
>
> That is the exact difference how it works in the bugtracker because there
> some people wanna pay someone for a solution and then someone can develop
> the solution and gets the money.
>
> Georg

anybody is free to sell his work - that has nothing to do with Open Source.
We all participate of that, normally that's unpublic.

Now we have a new list: typo3.jobs
That's the best place to ask for projects or sell own work, independent if
core-patches or client projects.

The only fear is misunderstanding, that core devs only patch if they are
sponsored. and that's definitive wrong.

vg  Steffen