[TYPO3-dev] Soution: Page is being generated

Georg Ringer mail-spam at ringerge.org
Mon Jan 28 19:12:55 CET 2008

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Devs should be paid sponsored, but to be honest, I'm not particularly
> happy with the situation. TYPO3 has been mostly volunteer work and I
> fear that Bernahrd may start an unhealthy trend.

I agree with you Masi but at the same time I really appreciate the work
of Bernhard but IMO it is the wrong way to develop a solution, present
it and demand afterwards money for a work nobody really asked for.

That is the exact difference how it works in the bugtracker because
there some people wanna pay someone for a solution and then someone can
develop the solution and gets the money.

Georg