[TYPO3-dev] PageTree Icons in Typo3

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Sat Jan 26 19:15:15 CET 2008

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>

>>> you all should know the old page icons from Typo3 before version 4.
>>>
>> probably this helps:
>>
>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/kb_page_icon/0.0.1/
>>

> This is about customisation. Christoph is talking about missing icons.
>
> I already submitted a missing icon to trunk a couple of months ago, I'm
> willing to do some others if I have a bit of time (I like making icons
> :-), it's a change from programming some time...).
>
> I know there's also a bug open about this, but I found it unclear in its
> phrasing (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4479).
>
> It seems there are also inconsistent path names, but I don't think I
> will dig into that for now.
>
> Cheers

I would do some icons, too. But  in the next to weeks I write my
computer science tests.

I looked yeasterday at the t3skin and the old skin. It seems that the
t3skin only replaces the most common icons.
Is there a schema how the icons are named? Or a list where which Icon is
used?

Something like the overview of the new Firefox 3 Icons but only for TYPO3.

Greetings
Christoph