[TYPO3-dev] PageTree Icons in Typo3

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sat Jan 26 19:19:38 CET 2008

"Francois Suter" <fsuter at cobweb.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1201369950.9568.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
>>> you all should know the old page icons from Typo3 before version 4.
>>
>> probably this helps:
>>
>> http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/kb_page_icon/0.0.1/
>
> This is about customisation. Christoph is talking about missing icons.
>
> I already submitted a missing icon to trunk a couple of months ago, I'm
> willing to do some others if I have a bit of time (I like making icons
> :-), it's a change from programming some time...).
>
> I know there's also a bug open about this, but I found it unclear in its
> phrasing (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4479).
>
> It seems there are also inconsistent path names, but I don't think I will
> dig into that for now.
>
> Cheers
>
> --

Hi,

there are two things:
* with new TYPO3 you can draw the state of page icon dynamically without an
icon for each state
* we discussed dropping icons for all that state. If multiflags are set it's
extrem difficult to show that with an icon. I can imagine 4 states:
 * * normal
 * * normal with extraflags
 * * hidden
 * * hidden with extraflags