[TYPO3-dev] TCE Flex forms bug?

John de Stigter John.de.Stigter at bedrijvenweb.nl
Wed Jan 23 09:47:23 CET 2008

I am having trouble with displaying selected values in a form field of
type "select" within a flexform.

The XML defination of the field in my DS is as follows:

<my_field type="array">
    <tx_templavoila type="array">
        <title>My field</title>
        <eType>select</eType>
    </tx_templavoila>
    <TCEforms type="array">
        <config type="array">
            <type>select</type>
<itemsProcFunc>fileadmin/classes/class.myclassfile.php:user_myfunction->
myItems</itemsProcFunc>
            <items></items>
            <size>10</size>
            <maxitems>100</maxitems>
            <renderMode>singlebox</renderMode>
        </config>
        <label>My field</label>
    </TCEforms>
</my_field>

The field is displayed correctly with the items passed on with
"itemsProcFunc". The selected values are even saved in the XML in the
database. I checked that with the option "View: Flexform XML", but the
options of the selectbox aren't set as selected after saving.

I also tried the option "<renderMode>checkbox</renderMode>", but even
than the selected options aren't checked after saving.

John