[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 create dynamic image from gd..

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Jan 15 13:26:55 CET 2008

Hi!

ravindra lokhande wrote:
> but it gives error: header already sent.
> If there is a ready function in TYPO3, please tell me. i will be thankful.

There is... But everything depends on where you want to create this image.

TYPO3 is not a framework where you can just put couple of PHP lines and it will start working. TYPO3 requires lots of knwoledge if you want proper results. You should start from some tutorials. May be "TypoScript By Example" is best for you.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team