[TYPO3-dev] FYI: new version of date2cal released

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Fri Feb 29 09:47:02 CET 2008

Hi Stefan!

Good news!

Stefan Galinski wrote:
> I have released a new major version [1] of date2cal this evening. I hope
> someone can test the version with PHP4, because i haven't the possibility
> to do that without to compile the stuff myself.

I think it is time to forget about PHP4 :) Some people still use it but we should motivate them to migrate. I decided to use PHP5 features in extensions. It takes too much effort to support old and new versions both. PHP6 is coming, so if someone stays with PHP4, they should definitely think about migrating.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team