[TYPO3-dev] Content Fallback

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Sun Feb 24 23:18:45 CET 2008

Hi!

Dr. Ronald P. Steiner wrote:
> Example:
>     current: L = 2
>     config.sys_language_mode = content_fallback;1,0
> but there is no content for L=2 it will result the content for L=0 even
> if there is a content for L=1
>
> has anybody experienced same behavior?

Firsts, you may want to check if this field is included into the list of the fields that can be localized.

Secondly, flexforms have different ways of storing language data. Depending on the value of <langDisable> and <langChildren> it may store language data directly in flexform. Check FE localization manual for more information.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team