[TYPO3-dev] Datetime bug in 4.2

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Feb 22 14:26:30 CET 2008

Martin Kutschker wrote:

Hi Masi,

> Til when? It seems you have delayed b2 again without notice.

true, I'm currently setting priorities on finishing my master thesis,
please bear with me.
Other than that Benni asked to wait for his recent permission setting by
Ajax patch which I consider to be critical enough that it needs to be in
a beta so that it is tested before releasing an RC.

> I'm willing
> to write a patch this afternoon/evening, but I don't want to see the
> tree closed just minutes before I post my patch.

Ok I was planing to get it out tonight. Anyways it seems that there are
some bummers left so that we might need a third beta - we'll see about
that, depending on what changes will get into the core after beta2.
Otherwise if the things missing after beta2 aren't too dramatic we might
still just move on to RC1.

please let me know whether you can make it until tonight and if so, drop
me a mail when you're done or of course post it to the core list.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner