[TYPO3-dev] About empty cHash

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Wed Feb 20 13:35:31 CET 2008

Hey all,

>> Btw, RealURL will hide cHash (I think CoolUri will hide it too but I
>> did not test it).
>
> ...but yes, I see that now. That's cool. Thanks

FYI: I just had to switch back from cooluri to realurl because of the
cHash param.

With CoolUri I somehow only managed to either put it into the URL as
part of the pagepath (which looks ugly and is problematic when linking
absolute from outside after the cache has been cleared completely) or to
leave it out completely which makes caching impossible.

I learned to love the cHash table of RealURL now. :)

Thanks for your work there Dmitry!

Regards,
Jochen