[TYPO3-dev] Reinventing getIndpEnv() to support reverse proxys + SSL proxys

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Thu Feb 14 20:40:07 CET 2008

Henning Pingel schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> For those quick readers without much time I will give a short summary of
> what I want, before anybody get's too bored: ;-)
>
> 1) I want to create an extension for reverse proxy support including SSL
> proxy support to make my reverse proxy patch available for testing
> purposes for many people.
> 2) I need a hook for that in class.t3lib.div.php, or instead of that: I
> would like to extract the content of function getIndpEnv() to an all new
> php class.

The main point for you will be to convince Ingo Renner that this may go
into 4.2, which is now in feature freeze after the release of beta1.

There may be a chance to do it because Michael Stucki has submitted at
least a patch for general proxy support. Unfortunately the patch had a
few issues which couldn't be resolved before beta1.

Maybe Ingo doesn't accept a patch for the real issues, but will allow
the hook. Personally I'd prefer a real fix in t3lib_div itself.

Masi