[TYPO3-dev] PDT PHP web page

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Thu Feb 14 09:21:15 CET 2008

"Osipov Dan" <dosipov at phillyburbs.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.713.1202953490.5943.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
If anyone is interested, I can put together a "how to" about Typo3 debugging
in Nusphere PHPed on Windows - its similar to Zend Studio, but with some
specialties. I had to make temporary modifications to index.php to get it to
work on Windows (path slash issues). Also, because the files are on an
external server, it takes a while to start up, so it sometimes takes 300
seconds to reach a breakpoint in an extension.

Dan

interesting, i do debug with phpEd too but mostly BE without modifications,
would like to see your modifications.

vg Steffen