[TYPO3-dev] PDT PHP web page

Osipov Dan dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Feb 14 02:42:43 CET 2008

If anyone is interested, I can put together a "how to" about Typo3 debugging in Nusphere PHPed on Windows - its similar to Zend Studio, but with some specialties. I had to make temporary modifications to index.php to get it to work on Windows (path slash issues). Also, because the files are on an external server, it takes a while to start up, so it sometimes takes 300 seconds to reach a breakpoint in an extension.

Dan