[TYPO3-dev] PDT PHP web page

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Feb 13 11:59:18 CET 2008

Hi!

Matthias Burgis wrote:
> thanks for your answer.
> I've read something about Zend Studio here in the list.
> So which version are you recommending? Zend Studio 5.5 or Zend Studio
> for eclipse?
> But i think both are to expensive for me at the moment...

I felt the same but I after I spent these money, it saved me so much time that I understood: it is worth $300! The same license works for both versions of ZS.

If you are on Windows or Linux, 5.5.1 is best. If you are on Mac/Leopard, 6.0 is better because Java is broken on Leopard and 5.5.1 has lots of problems there.

> So could you please give me a hint, what i should do to get this working
> with PDT?

I saw tutorials on the Internet about setting up debugging with PDT. TYPO3 is not different, just set up debugging as described in tutorials.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team