[TYPO3-dev] PDT PHP web page

Matthias Burgis matze at detox-music.de
Wed Feb 13 11:49:43 CET 2008

Hi,

thanks for your answer.
I've read something about Zend Studio here in the list.
So which version are you recommending? Zend Studio 5.5 or Zend Studio
for eclipse?
But i think both are to expensive for me at the moment...

So could you please give me a hint, what i should do to get this working
with PDT?

Thanks and greets
Matthias