[TYPO3-dev] How to indent labels in list-view for e.g. recursive categories ?

Stefan Geith typo3dev2008.nospam1 at geithware.de
Fri Feb 8 17:24:12 CET 2008

Stefan Geith schrieb:
> Question:
> Is there a way (hook ?) to change _only_ the title in the listView but
> let the ctrl.label on other environments unchanged ?

If my research is right, then there is _no_ way yet ...

-----

One solution could be to change in t3lib_BEfunc the Function
  getRecordTitle($table,$row,$prep,$forceResult)
  getRecordTitle($table,$row,$prep,$forceResult,$isListTitle=0)

and the call to the UserFunction to
  ...,$params,$this,$isListTitle)

and in class.db_list_extra.inc the call within
function renderListRow() to
  $recTitle = t3lib_BEfunc::getRecordTitle($table,$row,FALSE,TRUE,1);

------

Another way would be a hook in renderListRow() right after
$recTitle = t3lib_BEfunc::getRecordTitle($table,$row,FALSE,TRUE);

------

I think, this could be very helpfull for displaying structured records,
like multi-level (or recursive) categories ...

Would be great for tt_news_cat also ;)

-

Stefan