[TYPO3-dev] How to get the extKey back on typo3.org

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Thu Feb 7 19:02:55 CET 2008

Hey Folks,

some loooooong time ago (before the times of single-sign-on & co.) I
registered the extension key cag_linkchecker and uploaded this extension
to the TER.

Some nice people sent in fixes and improvements that I'd really like to
publish now.

But somehow TYPO3 wouldn't let me upload the new version "208: access
denied!" ... also I don't have the extension key in my list of managed keys.

Tried out all my e-mail addresses at "forgot password" in order to find
out if there might be another account that I forgot of.

Is there a way to find out the typo3.org username of the maintainer?! Or
  a way to give that extension key to my actual account?

Grateful for any help,
Jochen