[TYPO3-dev] T3Skin Gremlins

Christoph Blömer chbloemer at gmx.net
Thu Feb 7 13:31:14 CET 2008

Here are my gremmlins.

1. If I move my mouse over the questionmark in the "filter header", I
get a information layer.
This forces the pagetree frame to show scrollbars because the info layer
doesn't fit into the pagetree frame.

2. It would be nice if I could change the with of my pagetreeframe by
draging the bar.
The hide and show of the pagetree is great.

3.When I resize the viewport very small, the Icons from the top panel do
not stay in the top panel. Maybe there should be some kind of min-width.

4.When I click on the cache flash. The clear chache links are shown. It
would be nice that the layer will hide when my mouse clicks outside this
area.

5.Some white borders around the icons in the doc- and filterheader

6.The text indent ob the module links looks bad.

7. The filterfield round border images have white edges. It's not the
same color as the background.
Furthermore I am not a fan of the round mac-like filter box. It doesn't
fit into the current layout.

8. The 2 pixel line under the filter seems a little too dark or too thick.

Greetings
Christoph