[TYPO3-dev] What features from roadmap/wiki will make it in 4.2?

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Feb 7 00:57:36 CET 2008

Hi Vladimir,

Vladimir Podkovanov schrieb:
> Well,
> if nobody is working on it, it is totally ok for me to rewrite it
> myself. Anyway my current extention I'm working on for one trade
> portal hardly depends on IRRE and I have to handle IRRE import
> somehow, meanwhile I'm using SQL dump to export/import.
> Just wanna get some coordination to make sure not to do task allready
> doing by somebody.

No, currently I don't know about anyone working on this task. I've
started to dig into impexp nearly one year ago and the only left-over I
could find was this:
http://svn.t3.digitaldistrict.de/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/11363

Maybe this helps, if you'd like to start. But I agree, that a complete
rewriting from scratch of that module needs coordination.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/