[TYPO3-dev] What features from roadmap/wiki will make it in 4.2?

Vladimir Podkovanov podkovanov at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:08:17 CET 2008

2008/2/6, Oliver Hader <oh at inpublica.de>:
> Hi,
>
> Vladimir Podkovanov schrieb:
> > Hello,
> > I also have a question on 4.2:
> >
> > Recently on bugtracker I saw old comment that tx_impexp should be
> > rewritten in 4.2. Is it still the case?
> >
> > IMHO import/export deserve to work on as I found many bugs on using
> > import/export in conjaction with IRRE records. Last time when I tried
> > to import file with bunch of 100 IRRE records (with 3 nested levels)
> > it was just imposible because of memory exhausted. After quick look
> > inside the tx_impexp code I found that a method (singleRecordLines or
> > addRelations) getting called 173410 times! just for those 100 records.
> > So since IRRE is part of core now I think impexp should be handled
> > properly.
>
> Well, then maybe you'd like to pay someone for it?! Rewriting a whole
> module is not done in only one hour...
>
> olly
> --
> Oliver Hader
> http://inpublica.de/

Well,
if nobody is working on it, it is totally ok for me to rewrite it
myself. Anyway my current extention I'm working on for one trade
portal hardly depends on IRRE and I have to handle IRRE import
somehow, meanwhile I'm using SQL dump to export/import.
Just wanna get some coordination to make sure not to do task allready
doing by somebody.

-rgds-
Vladimir