[TYPO3-dev] T3Skin Gremlins

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Tue Feb 5 18:06:02 CET 2008

Hey Jeff,

Jeff Segars wrote:

> Thanks for the feedback guys.  I've opened ticket #7388 with a first
> version of a patch.

Just to understand what you are working at: Do you mean styling issues with new
backend.php or old alt_main.php? I'm asking because I think there are more
things to fix in connection with backend.php and I would focus on this. But, as
ben already pointed out, it's really hard to follow atm, as lots of changes are
going into the core right now espacially into backend.php...

I will try to write down some issues within the next days...

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut