[TYPO3-dev] T3Skin Gremlins

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Tue Feb 5 06:36:44 CET 2008

Jeff Segars wrote:
>  Are there any blatantly obvious gremlins with T3Skin that should be
> fixed for 4.2?  I know there are quite a few open issues on the
> bugtracker, so I'm just looking for the simple, no brainers in
> CSSstyling that we can integrate quickly.

>  The biggest annoyance for me is that links are not underlined, but
> I'm sure there are more issues out there.  If you point them out,
> I"ll be happy to get a patch together :)

Thanks for the feedback guys.  I've opened ticket #7388 with a first
version of a patch.

I have not addressed any of the comments about out of date icons,
since that's definitely outside my area of expertise.  The borders
around checkboxes in IE have not been addressed either because I'm
trying to figure out the best way to hook in the necessary Javascript.
 Other than those, all comments should be covered by the patch.

Thanks,
Jeff

[1] <http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7388>