[TYPO3-dev] Bug report or feature request: Missing stdWrap for special.value in HMENU

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sat Feb 2 23:14:44 CET 2008

Dear folks,

I am desperately missing stdWrap funtionality for special.value in
HMENU. Can this please be counted at a bug report and not as a feature?
I am not capable to provide a patch. Can someone please do it? And can
we please count those missing stdWraps in menus as bugs and not as
features? That they are missing can become a usability issue for really
big sites with loads of pages. Of course you could do it by creating a
template record and setting some constants. But that is the job of
admins, and with a little more stdWrap the same functionality could be
done with a few lines of TS.

Prosit, Uschi