[TYPO3-dev] Multidomain setups and crosslinking - concept

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 19 12:59:36 CET 2008

Hi,

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>> *point 1* for me i don't understand:
> typolinkCheckRootline serves another purpose (see in TSRef). typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains requires typolinkCheckRootline, so it sets it implicitly. typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains is used on line 5273 at typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_content.php and later the variable $enableLinksAcrossDomains is used on lines 5461, 5550 and 5518. It is not the case if only typolinkCheckRootline is set. Also RealURl knows about typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains and performs different actions depending on its value.

ok

>> *point 2* - domain record seems not be respected, imho this should be
>> the first url-part used
>
> It is respected (lines 5493 and below)

yes. Strange that it works in 4.2 (see support.typo3.org, menu snippets)
but not in my local trunk, where i use it identically.

>> *point 4* following doesn't work proper:
>>
>> - Menus all use actual domain
>
> This was fixed in 4.2. There is a bug report about it. If it does not work, you need to provide steps to reproduce the problem.

see above, something changed since 4.2.

>> - linking to page in other menu using element browser always use actual
>> domain
>
> I do not understand. Linking in menu using element browser??? How do you do it? menu is typically created by TS and element browser works with RTE.

my pages:
- root (domainA)
- - sub1
- - sub2
- - sub3 (domainB)
- - - subsub1

Now i'm on page sub1 and link to page subsub1 in RTE (normal way with
link browser). In FE i would expect the link with domainB/page_subsub1

vg Steffen