[TYPO3-dev] [Fwd: Re: text/img and img elements with css-class?]

grac grac at gmx.ch
Sat Dec 13 13:00:26 CET 2008

hi

@ franz

>> also the templavoila template divs and columns are only defined in percent.
>> therefore to put an image element in a div/column i only need to define
>> a class with the respective width in percent of the div's width.
>>
> I think your problem is, how to define a maximum width for images in
> f.e. a multicolumn FCE content element or a side frame in the layout.
> This is currently no problem to do if you know some TypoScript. I'm
> doing this for some years now. The benefit from this is, that you
> physically reduce the size of the image which will make it load faster.
> Every guy that doesn't have a broadband internet access (like in rural
> areas in germany) will thank you for that ;)
>
> So, this is after all no reason for scalable images with a CSS class,
> but more for the laziness to do it the right way or to learn how to do
> it the right way :P
as i have tried to explain: for me it's not a question of TS but of
TSConfig RE RTE.
which means to have the opportunity in the RTE text/img and img to
assign a class to an image (a field probably besides width and height

cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" border="0" class="typo3-TCEforms-palette">

but that is far from my possibilities... :-)

stephan