[TYPO3-dev] Link wizard allows to link to CEs that are not allowed for section index

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Sat Dec 6 17:02:05 CET 2008

Hi,

in my attempt to get cleaner html code I wanted to get rid of the
wrapping anchors of content elements in cases where sectionIndex is not
checked. That's of course no problem with some TS and working great.

What bothers me now is, that the editors can still see those content
elements in the link wizards. To make that possible, I'd need to XCLASS
class.browse_links.php. But the problem is now, that this class get's
extended by various other extensions that also provide a link wizard
(like rtehtmlarea). So my xclass wouldn't affect those wizards and I
would have to find and xclass those, too.

My question to you folks is now:
a) do you see any other, more flexible way to do this
b) think that this feature might be something for the core?

Thanks.
--
kind regards,
Franz Koch