[TYPO3-dev] create new page straight into Alternative Language?]

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Dec 2 21:12:33 CET 2008

stefano cecere schrieb:
> i forward here this topic that in english list didn't get notice.. maybe
> some developer has already touched it:

I know that the underlying TCEmain API can manage saving multiple
records at once. It even can manage that the records are related.

I also know that you can display multiple records at once in the BE.

Maybe you can get these two features together. You would also need a
specially crafted "new page" button.

Masi