[TYPO3-dev] typoscript check if get variable is bigger than 0

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Dec 2 14:54:21 CET 2008

Hi Jigal,
> But something more important is that the discussion was about using data
> from the $_GET array in TypoScript conditions, not about using it from PHP
> code inside an extension.
>
> Dmitry was referring to the TSRef documentation, not an API function :-)

if you've read all postings of my issue from 06.06. you would have
noticed that I also tried to match a TS-condition on a subkey of a _GET
var and thought that the bug was related the t3lib_div::_GP (that's why
the topic is named like this).

That was the solution posted by Martin Kutschker and a answer from
Steffen Kamper, mentioning that it's missing in the documentation:

--
kind regards,
Franz Koch