[TYPO3-dev] typoscript check if get variable is bigger than 0

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Dec 2 14:29:57 CET 2008

Hi Franz,
>>> Do you see "_GET" there?
>>>
>>> Follow the docs and everything will work. Do not invent your own
>>> properties...
>>
>> but using "GP" won't allow to check for a GETvar if there is also a
>> POSTvar in the same namespace of a extension. I had a similar problem
>> once where I wanted a condition to match "GP:tx_myext|my_subkey", and I
>> think I've been told to use "_GET" for that, as GP won't work and will
>> not be changed to contain recursively merged _GET/_POST vars.
>
> found it - please have a look at my posting from 06.06.2008 "Bug/Feature
> request for t3lib_div::_GP (and alike)". There I've been told by
> COREdevs to use '_GET' which is still missing in the documentation.

You can find info on t3lib_div::_GET here:
http://typo3.org/fileadmin/typo3api-4.0.0/d3/d3d/classt3lib__div.html#a0e0e97e8339d248aae1c1e1e4b9dc41

But something more important is that the discussion was about using data
from the $_GET array in TypoScript conditions, not about using it from PHP
code inside an extension.

Dmitry was referring to the TSRef documentation, not an API function :-)

--
Jigal van Hemert.