[TYPO3-dev] Javascript question for patching a feature of cc_devlog

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Fri Aug 22 21:32:53 CEST 2008

Hey Francois,

on the way of looking to your problem, I noticed the function:

function loadEditId() that is loaded in the backend that does exactly
what you want. It also takes care of the

top.loadEditId(64);

and that's all, I think. Lemme know if you still have problems with the
top.fsMod issue.

All the best,
benni.