[TYPO3-dev] Javascript question for patching a feature of cc_devlog

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Aug 22 15:50:35 CEST 2008

Hi all,

As you may know I have forked cc_devlog for continuing its development
(extension key is now devlog) and I'm trying to patch a feature that
doesn't work anymore: when the devlog entry happens on a page, the BE
module displays a link to edit that page. This is done with the
following javascript:

top.fsMod.recentIds['web']=64;top.goToModule('web_layout',1);

This doesn't work neither with TYPO3 4.1 nor 4.2. The following error
happens:

top.fsMod has no properties

What would be the right way to do this?

Furthermore if I understand correctly, this will not work for someone
who uses TemplaVoila instead of the traditional page module, right?

Thanks for any help.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter