[TYPO3-dev] [TS] typolink

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Aug 22 00:07:40 CEST 2008

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> hey Steffen,
>
> well, the problem is that there is that note '
> Also see property “JSwindow”.
> ' in the parameter description of the TSref. There is no JSwindow (at
> least not in the source code :)).

yes, i read this too. i think it should be "Also see the JSwindow_params
for more options". The whole description of parameter isn't lucky, there
are missing some things

> IMHO, we'd need to have a "JSwindowDimensions" option or make the
> "target" option so that it checks for "[0-9]x[0-9]" to set this
> separately. Otherwise we need to do hacks similar to what you mentioned.

target is the right value for this as it is the popup window target.
In parameter it's also
parameter = pid[,type] target class title
as used in TCEforms or rte (miss that description in TSref also)

So i wasn't sure if setting target to 800x600 worked in older versions
or never :-)

I will look to source, if target in parameter works, it should be easy
to make same check for target property.
What will happen if it's set in parameter and in target?

vg Steffen