[TYPO3-dev] [TS] typolink

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Thu Aug 21 22:56:19 CEST 2008

hey Steffen,

well, the problem is that there is that note '
Also see property “JSwindow”.
' in the parameter description of the TSref. There is no JSwindow (at
least not in the source code :)).

IMHO, we'd need to have a "JSwindowDimensions" option or make the
"target" option so that it checks for "[0-9]x[0-9]" to set this
separately. Otherwise we need to do hacks similar to what you mentioned.

greetings,
benni.

--
greetings,