[TYPO3-dev] Filter data for TCA IRRE fields

Сергей Ревенко reva2 at mail.ru
Thu Aug 21 11:51:54 CEST 2008

Dear colleagues, sorry for my poor English.
Now I have such task.
There is table "Products", there is a table "Branches" and there is a table "the Prices and the rests" which are linked two previous.
In a table "Products" there is IRRE field through which is edited the prices and the rests in different branches.
The task consists that the administrator can add, see and edit the prices and the rests in any branch, and managers of branches - only in its branch.  It is necessary for me in a case if the current BE-user not the admin at editing of record from a Products table to output the prices and the rests (i.e. records from the table "the Prices and the Rests") only its branch. Probably this can be realised somehow through hooks in TCEForms?