[TYPO3-dev] FYI: two more ext flooding TER

Peter Foerger pfoerger at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 23:16:13 CEST 2008

Hi guys,

throughout the last weeks I have been using Ext JS in a couple of
projects as the one and only js-framework considering fe-output. This
runs very smooth and easy, as long as you don't mix and match a cocktail
combining multiple js-frameworks. The hangover is considered to be serious.

To be a wise-guy, I have ported two of the most popular Web 2.0 features
(accordion/kwick), which also already exist as t3-extensions (at least
the rgaccordion extension by world-famous Georg Ringer aka just2b does),
but using 'mootools' as their preferred lib, to Ext JS.

And being a nice-guy ;) , I have uploaded both to TER
(pf_accordion;pf_kwick).

I also have some js-code ready, supplying a portal using t3-content-
objects as element-items, including dragzones and save-state options. If
anybody has a need to evaluate stuff like that, drop me a note or
contact me on skype (bauschan).

Cheers,
Peter