[TYPO3-dev] select field with data from ext_tables_static+adt.sql

Artis Lismanis artis at lismanisREMOVEME.co.uk
Thu Aug 14 01:15:01 CEST 2008

Hi Thomas

I was just battling with a similar problem and found my answer in
static_info_tables extension. In order for you to be able to access
static information stored in the root page (PID 0) your tables have to
be defined as tables allowed at root level. Below is an example from
ext_tables.php found in static_info_tables extension; the setting you
are looking for is 'rootLevel' => 1

Hope this helps.

Artis

$TCA['static_territories'] = array(
	'ctrl' => array(
		'label' => 'tr_name_en',
		'label_alt' => 'tr_name_en,tr_iso_nr',
		'readOnly' => 1,	// This should always be true, as it prevents the
static data from being altered
		'adminOnly' => 1,
		'rootLevel' => 1,
		'is_static' => 1,
		'default_sortby' => 'ORDER BY tr_name_en',
		'title' =>
'LLL:EXT:'.STATIC_INFO_TABLES_EXTkey.'/locallang_db.xml:static_territories.title',
		'dynamicConfigFile' => PATH_BE_staticinfotables.'tca.php',
		'iconfile' => PATH_BE_staticinfotables_rel.'icon_static_territories.gif',
	),
	'interface' => array(
		'showRecordFieldList' => 'tr_name_en,tr_iso_nr'
	)
);