[TYPO3-dev] select field with data from ext_tables_static+adt.sql

Thomas Mammitzsch typo at pure.kicks-ass.net
Tue Aug 12 17:37:08 CEST 2008

Hi list,

how can i use static data from pid 0 (siteroot, because its the only
page i know that must exist) in my TCE-Forms (e.g. a Selectfield from
foreign table)? Unfortunately it seems like the pid of the static data
must exist as uid in the pages table (which is not, theres no uid 0).

The Backend tries to select the static entries for my selectfield like that:

SELECT
user_static_cat.uid,user_static_cat.title,user_static_cat.hidden,user_static_cat.starttime,user_static_cat.endtime
			FROM user_static_cat, pages
			WHERE
				pages.uid=user_static_cat.pid
								AND pages.deleted=0  AND user_vptarticle_cat.deleted=0 AND  1=1

which of course results in no result. :(

The only workaround i found is to move the static data to another page,
after import to db(e.g. a sysfolder)

any ideas?

regards, Thomas