[TYPO3-dev] [4.2] Some last minute problems with t3editor

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Wed Apr 23 17:16:18 CEST 2008

Hello Tobias,

> i notice a Enter-bug in FF some weeks ago.
> Enter-key were not regonized anymore (in the address bar as in
> inputfields).
> And i got this on windows and on linux also. So this seems to be a
> cross-plattform FF bug.
> didn't investigate more on this.

You are correct, I think I discovered it when upgrading to 2.0.0.11 or 2.0.0.12

It's not a persistent bug, I can work in some time (even hours) without notive
it, and suddenly it is there.

Without any deeper investigation, it looks like some internal Fx Javascript/coding
are conflicting with code on websites.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no