[TYPO3-dev] More FlexForm problems

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Apr 18 16:21:50 CEST 2008

Thanks for the response.

Regarding the first issue - sure, I can trim it no problem. I'm saying
it shouldn't be there in the first place. Therefore, unless there is a
reason for it, its a bug.

About the second one, how would I use n1,n2, etc instead of numIndex? I
couldn't find any examples anywhere.

Overall, I think FlexForms are highly under-documented.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://phillyburbs.com/