[TYPO3-dev] More FlexForm problems

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Fri Apr 18 15:47:02 CEST 2008

I'm having some flexform problems again. Some of them due to lack of
documentation.

I have a multiple selection list, as defined below. A major problem is,
when saved the list of values is followed by a comma. I have to manually
remove it. Doesn't it make more sense not to put it in (ie remove it
before the insert?) Is this a bug or a feature?

Furthermore, after saving the form and editing it, the list of values
already selected is empty. Looking at the HTML, it looks like the values
are there, but their name is empty (<option
value="YAHOO_MAP_SAT"></option>). That's probably my fault in not
configuring it properly.

Any help is appreciated.

Field configuration:
         <allowed_map_type>
            <TCEforms>
             <label>Allowed Map Types</label>
             <config>
                 <type>select</type>
                 <items type="array">
                     <numIndex index="0" type="array">
                             <numIndex index="0">Regular</numIndex>
                             <numIndex index="1">YAHOO_MAP_REG</numIndex>
                     </numIndex>
                     <numIndex index="1" type="array">
                             <numIndex index="0">Satelite</numIndex>
                             <numIndex index="1">YAHOO_MAP_SAT</numIndex>
                     </numIndex>
                     <numIndex index="2" type="array">
                             <numIndex index="0">Hybrid</numIndex>
                             <numIndex index="1">YAHOO_MAP_HYB</numIndex>
                     </numIndex>
                 </items>
                 <maxitems>3</maxitems>
                 <size>4</size>
                 <multiple>1</multiple>
                 <selectedListStyle>width:150px</selectedListStyle>
                 <itemListStyle>width:150px</itemListStyle>
             </config>
            </TCEforms>
         </allowed_map_type>

--