[TYPO3-dev] TCA and own tables

Christian Leicht usenet at schani.com
Fri Apr 18 14:30:32 CEST 2008

Steffen Kamper schrieb:
> "Christian Leicht" <usenet at schani.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:mailman.1.1208447650.1913.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
>> Hello,
>>
>> in test enviroment, i like to implement a table that is not in the TCA and
>> so not have a uid.
>>
>> If i reference to this table > foreign_table" => "textdata",
>>        "foreign_table_where" => "AND text_type = 500300000 GROUP BY
>> text_val ORDER BY text_val",
>>
>> the SELECT statement have an error
>> Fehler in der SQL-Syntax. Bitte die korrekte Syntax im Handbuch
>> nachschlagen bei 'FROM textdata,pages
>> WHERE
>> pages.uid=textdata.pid
>> AND ' in Zeile 2
>>
>> off corse
>>
>> Is there a chance to reference to this table whitout change the structure
>> of the table?
>>
>> Thanks for help
>>
>> Christian
>
> Hi,
>
> you can't use foreign_table_where without having TCA for this table, so make
> one.
> look to t3lib_befunc::exec_foreign_table_where_query
>
> vg Steffen

Hello again,

now i implemented the database in Typo3. Now i use the foreign_table reference list me the table entrys in the BE :-)))
If i select some of this entrys, it will not store the values of the listing. It stores the uid of the reference databes.
Is it posible to store another field in the "master" table?

Christian