[TYPO3-dev] Plugin with child content elements ?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Apr 16 04:15:20 CEST 2008

> I would like to write an extension which allows to add content
> elements as children in the same way templavoila does with the
> flexible content elements.
>
> I wasn't able to find documentation or examples about how to achieve
> this.
>
> Maybe someone can give me some pointers. I am using lib/div, but any
> example would do really. Reading the templavoila source didn't lead me
> to an eureka moment yet.

Take a look at the ICEpack, which is  a set of the following extensions:

icecore
icefront
icebox
iceflavor

icebox does exactly what you want using IRRE to nest tt_content elements.
and you can add your own HTML templates as well.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de