[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 4.2 backend.php with IE6 JS-errors (was: [TYPO3-core] RFC: #7900: Docheader scrollbar isn't at right side)

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Tue Apr 15 18:47:52 CEST 2008

Hey Jeff,

I'm reffering to a post in typo3.teams.core, but move it to typo3.dev, because
of the strict postin rules there...

Jeff Segars wrote:

>> Steffen, any thoughts on IE7 padding before Ingo commits?

I understand, that you are properly testing the backend of TYPO3 4.2 wit IE6 and
IE7. Do you also encounter JavaScript errors when opening a page or tt_content
record for editing? I get an error referring to line 597 in prototype.js
claiming, that the object does not support this property or method when using IE6.

Anyone else encountering this error with IE6?

Everything seems to work, so only a minor issue...

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut