[TYPO3-dev] Import Extension from TER

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Wed Apr 9 18:31:32 CEST 2008

Francois Suter wrote:
  > The least we can do is make sure that message is visible whatever
way an
> extension is installed (download from TER, update with TER update check,
> upload of local file, install from local copy) and that it is clearly
> highlighted.
>
> Cheers

Yep, agreed.  I would say its a clear bug if the message is never shown.
    while the value of th message of the message vs. showing the actual
fields is a whole other debate.

I've tracked that code down and I'm working on a patch right now.

Ingo, you would agree this is a bug if no message is shown, right?

Thanks,
jeff