[TYPO3-dev] setting 'prefixLocalAnchors' is killing FE output

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Apr 8 11:36:44 CEST 2008

Hi Dmitry,
>> Hope this will make it in 4.2 and 4.1.7.
>
> It will not if you do not make a patch...

there is already a patch available on Bugtracker and there is also a
pending RFC in core list (from 20.01.2008 by Jan-Erich Revsbech). But
you're right - my small modifications are not available as patch there -
but I'm not sure if using str_replace for the fallback is something that
the core-devs or other devs see as usefull as I am, or if you think it's
more a source for error or whatever.

I see it like that:
-------------------
When the ereg_replace is failing and the 'backup' code is used, then I
would like, that the backup would ensure that the website will still
work like expected and not creating dead links. So I don't care about
any probably also prepended "href=#" strings which are probably present
as text-content of the website (which won't be the case for about 98% of
the websites I think).

So if somebody of you would say - "go Franz - make a patch, seems ok to
mee" - I'll provide a patch for it, add it to bugtracker and to the
existing RFC in core list. I'll also take care about the latest comments
by Martin Kutschker in the core list.

--
kind regards,
Franz