[TYPO3-dev] rendering in the not so easy way?

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Tue Apr 8 07:35:01 CEST 2008

Hey bernd,
in rscontentcolumn I have exactly the same, which works fine for ALL
ctypes... The only thing is, that I do not pass a list of uid but a
single. This works well for plugins as long if I do not try to render
the current plugin itself. Probably the check in typo3 is not only done
with same element but element of same extension.

greetings

Steffen