[TYPO3-dev] rendering in the not so easy way?

bernd wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Apr 8 04:23:30 CEST 2008

I'm building an extension which should render any elements from
tt_content which are inserted into a field of my table.

the rendering can be done with this code:

$uidlist = $row['recordlist'];
// comma-list with uids of tt_content-elements to be rendered

$tt_content_conf = array('tables' => 'tt_content'
                        ,'source' => $uidlist
			,'dontCheckPid' => 1
			);
$content .= $this->cObj->RECORDS($tt_content_conf);

this works fine for 'TEXT', 'TEXT with IMAGE' but not for 'insert
Plugin' ???

if I insert a record with another extension-plugin there is no rendering:
no output, no debug-output. it seems the plugin-method is not called.

rendering this same element in column 'normal' via typoscript '20 <
styles.content.get' gives the normal expected output.

what is missing?
what have I to do to get a rendering for any tt_content-elements?

bernd