[TYPO3-dev] CWD-Bug in PHP 5.2.4

Björn Kraus kraus at phoenix-medien.de
Fri Sep 7 13:36:05 CEST 2007

Michael Stucki wrote:
> But if I close the bug entry, this doesn't mean that there can't be any
> further discussion about it. Just make your comments if there are good
> reasons to reconsider this. However, as Steffen already mentioned, there
> seems to be a much easier workaround via php.ini.

As promised, we tested the php.ini setting "cgi.fix_pathinfo = 0" with
our FastCGI configuration. Well, TYPO3 works but other applications hang
up 'cause $_SERVER['PHP_SELF'] now echos something like
"/test.php/test.php" which is a duplication of the "/test.php".

Is there a way to get the right path info with deactivated cgi.fix_pathinfo?

--
Björn Kraus
http://www.phoenix-medien.de